" We learn to plane in June, we reach full speed in July and we jibe in August.
Introduced in 1998, the GO revolutionized windsurfing by being the first real wide-style compact board.
Its program is to make you progress, learn to sail funboards, and plane. It offers you plenty of footstrap options,
allowing you to get into them in the blink of an eye. Compared to other boards, it is livelier, it reacts more quickly
to carving and to sail movements. Itís more slippery and quicker.
From GPS measurements, itís the quickest board on test. Itís almost bordering on a sporty freeride category by virtue of
its shape and equipment level. Fast to get planing in lightwinds, it goes very well upwind thanks to its excellent fin.
Perfect for cruising, the GO board is at its best in Force 4/5 winds with those looking for a freeride board that is
both accessible and sporty.
Sporty when you want it to be, the GO remains an accessible board to discover planing and jibing.
Six years after its conception, the GO concept has not aged a bit, as it has remained true
to its original philosophy: the board for all. A superb value for progressing or freeriding in the summer."
Planchemag, France, June 2005 Special Summer test issue.
- The concept that brought windsurfing into the 21st century.
The GO Tufskin provides the best in progressive performance and value for money. It's the perfect shape for the freeride sailor looking for a versatile and durable board, that is also suitable for teaching others. The freeracer will find total comfort, value, and fantastic performance thrills.
- Durable shock resistant Tufskin construction
- Lightweight 2mm half EVA deck
- 6 mm Fish Scale tread footpads
- Center carry handle
- Classic Side-fin inserts
- Deboichet-shaped fin
- Nose carry handle
|Optional Roller Wheel
||Center Carry Handle
||Nose Cary Handle
||Optional Nose Protector
||Optional Side Fins
- Compared to the sandwich GO boards, the GO Tufskins are more durable because of the Tufskin technology, and offer better value. The shapes are
the same, so the versatility, stability, comfort and performance are the same. The GO Tufskin series also has a more conventional look since the full
EVA deck has been replaced by a large mono-pad. The nose handle is also more discreet to give it a more high-performance image.
- The GO sandwich models are lighter and crisper to sail because of the sandwich technology and would therefore be more suitable for those looking
for more performance.
- Compared to the Start range, the GO Tufskins are geared more towards progressive sailors, as opposed to absolute beginners. It also has a far
cooler look, with its pad design and non full-EVA deck. With its large mono-pad, its beginner insert positions and its optional side fi ns, the GO Tufskin
can also transform itself into an ideal beginner board. Once planing, the GO Tufskin boards will also deliver a more sporting ride that comes from its
- The Start boards would be more suitable if the sailor is looking for a dedicated entry-level board in a more durable albeit heavier construction. The
Start board targets a lower pricing bracket.
- Compared to the Express, the GO Tufskin boards are more comfortable thanks to its larger mono-pad, and offers better value and more durability.
They have a performance that is more progressive towards planing, since it does not have any bulky retractable centre fi n systems.
- The Express is more suitable for those looking for a board that is both fun in planing and non-planing conditions, as well as good for beginners too,
because it has a retractable centre fi n.
- Compared to the Carve range and Carve HDEs, the GO Tufskin boards' shapes are geared towards stability and early planing performance by being
relatively longer and wider, with a wider tail. In planing conditions, they will have a more race-like performance with superior upwind capabilities,
while maintaining a relatively smooth and easy jibing quality. The GO boards also offer more comfort than the Carves thanks to its large mono-pad.
- The Carve boards would be more suitable if the sailor is looking for a pure, high-adrenalin Freeride board that is dedicated to total blasting, with
excellent jibing qualities in between.
|Go Tufskin 139
||Drake Race 480
|Go Tufskin 155
||Drake Race 520
|Go Tufskin 170
||Drake Race 560